Friday, April 22, 2011

Just Think About It!

Here is something I came across on the internet that I think is a very interesting example demonstrating something I just cannot understand. Recently, I heard of the terrible crimes Spc. Jeremy Morlock committed while he was serving in the military and I heard about the sentence he was given - but, yet PFC Bradley Manning is still serving time in soliarty confinement?

SPC. JEREMY MORLOCK: committed atrocities against civilians, took trophies from his victims, attempted to cover-up his crimes.

Has been offered and has accepted a plea agreement.
MAX. SENTENCE 24 YEARS

PFC BRADLEY MANNING: horrified by atrocities,reported them up the chain of command, told to ignore them, blew the whistle.

Serving 300+ days pre-trail solitary confinement.
FACES THE DEATH PENALTY.

http://globalvoicesonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/263485599.jpg
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment