Monday, August 23, 2010

Stay Strong Mama


Yesterday was an interesting day and fortunately it's not one I have to live through again!! You know, one of those days that when it comes around - it makes you wonder how do I get-up and take the next step?

While experiencing this kicked-in-the-ass day - I was (and am always) thankful for a friend that just seems to know what to say. Those little words that inspire and encourage can make a world a difference!! Yesterday three simple words made a world of difference, "Stay Strong Mama"!

This morning while driving to school and as I was listening to my Florence and the Machine CD - I heard a song that I want to share for those friends in my life that have always found a word or two to make a difference. Thank you!! I love you!!

You've Got The Love

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the love I need To see me through

Sometimes it seems that the going is just too rough
And things go wrong no matter what I do
Now and then it seems that life is just too much
But you've got the love I need to see me through

When food is gone you are my daily meal
When friends are gone I know my savior's love is real
You Know it's real

You got the love

Time after time I think "Oh Lord what's the use?"
Time after time I think it's just no good
Sooner or later in life, the things you love you lose
But you got the love I need to see me through

You got the love

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the love I need to see me through



No comments:

Post a Comment